Friday, August 13

Design News

Hi Guys. What's up? Yes, I know I've been a bad awful blogger lately. I'm still alive and well and the aliens havn't kidnapped me yet. Anyway, I've been thinking about some stuff and I've decided that I don't want to do graphic design for peoples anymore, but because I love making backgrounds, I will still make them and post them on this blog as freebies. Do you think I should post them on this blog or forget it all together? Vote on the poll on the left.

Coming up in about a week, the reason I havn't been blogging.

Again, sorry for not blogging :)

4 comments:

Braceface said...

I don;t know. Ive never seen your designs. I think you should post them on this blog though.

~Braceface27

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I've only just stumbled upon your blog, but I reckon you should post your designs here. I've seen a few other blogs that do that, and it's really great.
:D

Lily said...

Thanks for following Random Rawr :) and thanks for the comments you guys.

Luna said...

Hi! I just found your blog! I don't blog about my life, but I enjoy reading others! I have seen your designs, and I think you should post them on this site. They are really good, much much better then mine! Keep up the good Work! :)