|*Taken by Dad*|
|This is my favourite photo from the whole trip. I like the colours. Don't you think it looks a bit like a layer cake that has collapsed?|
|Driving *not sure who took this*|
|Termite Mounds while driving. Mum took that photo. The face isn't edited in... *Mum's photo*|
|An emu just next to where we were staying. *A sibling's photo*.|
|The lighthouse just behind where we were staying. *My Photo*|
|*Not sure who took this*|
|*My Photo**I think*|
|*Mum's or brother's photo*|
|Whales. We saw them almost every day. I think that photo is zoomed. *Not sure who took this*|
- Passed the Tropic of Capricorn
- Saw termite mounds in person
- Snorkelled the Ningaloo Reef
- Seen a shark/stingray/manta ray that's not in captivity.
- Gone the furtherest north I've ever been.
P.S. I'm keeping my name as Frangipani the Fish (Thanks Braceface for your input :D) and do you like how I re-did the blog? Not design or anything.