Monday, November 15

When You Have a Song Stuck in Your Head...

What song is stuck in your head right now?

In my head is Back To Hogwarts. Ha! Never heard of it have you? Well, we're gonna have to fix that!



I've been humming it all day, and trying to talk my friends into listening to it, but I dont think they will.

It's from A Very Potter Musical and its "Totally Awesome!" I totally watching the whole musical. Click Here. You won't regret it...

In other news, did anyone see Glee the other night? The one where Darren Criss (Harry Potter) sung Teenage Dream?



P.S. You never tell a girl you like her. It makes you look like an idiot.

3 comments:

Braceface said...

Yes! I've had Poker Face by Lady GaGa Stuck in my head since this morning when my friend started singing it in History class. I guess someone told you they like you.

~Braceface27

Lily said...

Ahh. Poker Face. The times I've had that stuck in my head! Not as bad as Tik Tok though :P

*hint* You'll have to listen to the song to get that last sentance :)*

Braceface said...

@Frangipani the Fish

LoL I hate Ke$ha! Her songs are so annoying. She doesn't even really sing, does she? Lol. I guess I will have to listen to that song.

~Braceface27