Thursday, August 4

Guys, Keep Calm, Because I'm Now A Witch

Yes, I'm talking about Pottermore.

I don't know. I'm just really happy! This is the last bit of my childhood that will be new. I know I'll always have the books and the movies, and I'll never get sick of them, but they will never be new again.

Right now, they're finding a million (which in the Harry Potter fandom, isn't actually that much) fans to beta test the website before it's official release in October.

To get in,you basically just have to answer a question. Like "how many boos are in the series? Times this number by 10".

They are meant to start off really hard, but even the question on the first day was really easy.

Waiting for the email saying we were succesful was really intense! Now we're just waiting for the email that says when we can actually begin beta-testing...

4 comments:

Loulou said...

AHAHAH I also got my email!!! I was so excited, but I cant believe they tricked us! I thought that the email would include both the welcome and the invitation to start beta testing, but no, there is a second one...
ANyways, love your blog!

ScarletNewt43 (Pottermore usermane!)
WHats yours?

Piper said...

OMG!!! I AM A BETA 4 IT!!! but i cant do it yet....


p.s. i dont think u can find out who i am.... i used 2 kno u:)

Lily said...

That is so cool! I bet you'll get your email soon though.

And. Are. You. Piper. The girl who used to have the club penguin blog?

Lily said...

Also Loulou, I can't remeber if I've told you, but my username is SunQuill132 <3