Sunday, June 27

Weekend Full of 10 Minute Dashed + Tag from Elránia

I can think of at least 3 different 10 minute mad rushes this weekend.

1. Friday (counts as weekend) - We had 10 minutes to get from one netball game to the other, and get our position worked out at a netball carnival. We lost 2 games, but came drew first with 2 other schools.

2. Saturday - Yesterday I had netball, then went to the shops, then home and get ready for basketball. Then I dashed home and (here comes tha mad rush part) had what must have been a 1 minute shower, got changed, wrapped the present and packed my bag. It was a very fun party.

3. Saturday - This wasn't exactly a mad rush, but it was a bit of a rush, and it happened at 10 @ night. Anyway, I decided I'd put a blanket on my bed, in case it was cold that night, then I decided I wanted to put my new sheets on. These tasks were particularly hard beacuse I have a bunkbed and a very heavy matress. It was pretty much a family affair with everyone involved. And we were rushing so I could get to bed :)

I have also been tagged by

What time did you get up this morning?
Well I woke up at 8.30, but got up at about 10.00 am

What time is considered getting up early for you?
7.00 am. But once I had to get up at 4.30 or something to go on holiday

What time is considered sleeping in for you?
Anytime past 7:30. I'm sure most people think that's crazy :)

Cheese or Pepperoni pizza?
Uhh... TOGETHER, BOTH!!

What did you have for dinner last night?
Well, I was at a party, so I had sausages, and chicken kebabs. Yummm.

What is your favorite dessert?
Mud Cake. Extra Yummm.

How many movies have you seen in 3-D? Name them
Avatar, How to Train A Dragon, Hannah Montana:Best of Both Worlds Concert Movie: 3 Movies

Who is your current favorite movie character?
I do like Trudy from Avatar, and Luna and Ginny from Harry Potter ;)

If you have an iPod, how many songs are on it?
I have 123 songs :)

What do you need to shop for?
ummmm. Nothing really. I do need some more tops though.

Name one goal you have on blogger:
To improve my writing style. I know I'm not as good as a lot of the other blogs I read.

I tag:
You, If you live in the Southern Hemisphere :)

No comments: