Sunday, June 6

Yesterday...

I sprained my middle finger. Well that wasn't yesterday. That was Friday. I tried to take a pic of how swollen and puffy it was compared to my other finger to show you, but that was a bit hard. My mouth isn't big enough to hold the camera  :P How you ask? At basketball training, I jabbed my finger on the ball. Owww.

Yesterday... (now I will actually tell you about yesterday) my parents and some friends went on a wine trail, to different wineries. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though, because I had a good book, which I nearly finished, and my ipod, with 1 of my new favourite song on it. I wished I had 3 of my favourite songs, but I ran out of time to download them. I also wished I had a camera, because there were extraordinary views of the city looking west. It was SOO pretty. I could see everything. We went on this walk around the bushland at the place we stopped at for morning tea, and it was downhill, and you guessed it. My legs were stiff and sore after I walked back up.

We went to two wineries, then to another winery for lunch. I had chicken nuggets and chips from the kids menu. So did everyone else(well, the kids, not the adults). The adults had this REALLY yummy brie cheese and (I think) pumpkin soup. It was interesting watching the planes fly overhead, then make a sharp right turn to land at the airport. We were there for about 2 hours. By now, mum had probably bought enough wine :P We headed to a fruit and veg place, then to an icecream place, which made their own icecream. Caramel and Cream is YUMMM. Does icecream make anyone else cough?

BYE!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Currently obsessing over: the thing where you can add lyrics to songs on iTunes. I think I spent about an hour adding lyrics to all the songs in my faves playlist.
Currently reading: Tomorrow, When the War Began by John Marsden. LUVE it :)
Can't stop listening to/playing: California Gurls by Katy Perry
Song Stuck in my head: California Gurls, just like above. You could travel the world But nothing comes close to the golden coast. da da da :)

Wants to tell you: Wine trails are fun when you have a good book :)



P.S. Yes, I know about the mistake on my header. I'll get around to fixing it as soon as I'm on the right computer :)

No comments: